Tuesday 5 August 2014

Investing With Limited Capital

One of the most common questions I hear is can I invest in Real Estate even if I have very limited capital. The answer is YES. In fact, I started out with no capital nearly 20 years ago. I completed my first Real Estate Investment by using credit cards. And in the end, I was able to pay off my credit card balances. More importantly, I set myself out on the path to learn all about Investment Real Estate. I started to find answers to my questions and I began to eliminate my fears. Educating myself made it a lot easier to make my next Real Estate Investments. Fast forward 20 years—I’ve raised more than $33 million to fund my Real Estate deals. I now control over $260 million in Investment Real Estate. 

Rather than sitting around worrying about your finances and wondering how to get into Investment Real Estate, set yourself on the path to financial freedom by developing the skills and expertise needed to successfully invest in real estate with no down payment, or without using any of your own financial resources for the down payment. Take advantage of my nearly 20 years experience and learn my systems and strategies.



Even though I completed my first Investment Real Estate deal using credit, you don’t have to. Instead, you can buy Real Estate without utilizing any of your own financial resources. There is “private money” and/or “hard money.” You just have to know how to find it. Many Real Estate Investors start out with “hard money” because it’s easy if you don’t have any capital or if you have bad credit. The only thing you need, to get “hard money” for your deal, is a qualifying piece of property (which you’d have to buy for 65 cents on the dollar or better to qualify). 

Then there is “private money.” The sooner you get “private money,” the sooner your Real Estate investment business is going to grow. And it’s not hard to get. When individuals with great financial resources give you their support to complete your Real Estate deal, you have “private money.” You will have either a debt partner who is someone who walks away after the deal is done, or an equity partner, who is someone who gets part of the profits. Either way, you are investing in Real Estate without any of your own financial resources down. 

If you would like more detailed information on investing in Real Estate without using your own capital as a down payment or Real Estate Investments using other people’s financial resources, please contact us.

No comments:

Post a Comment